Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology announces Undergraduate Admission Notice 2016-17:
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology University has released notification from eligible candidates for admission to 4 year Undergraduate Courses in the Department of The RUET. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) Undergraduate Admission Test Notice & Result 2016-17 has been published on RUET website and our website. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of RUET Honours Admission 2016 such as application form and fee, eligibility criteria, Admit card ,seat plan etc on this page.
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology The Undergraduate Program:
The Honours Program shall be of duration 4 years with in each year, exclusive of the period of exam and admission. RUET admission test will be held under 4 Faculties for total 12 Department . The Faculty are
Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering(ECE)
Faculty of Civil Engineering(CE)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering(ME)
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering(ASE)
Admission test of different units will be held on a separate day. RUET Admission Test process has changed. RUET Admission Test 2016-17 will be 100% written.
* Application Start: 30 August, 2016.
* Application End: 07 October, 2016.
* CUET Admission Test 2016 Will Start: 5 November,2016
* CUET Admission Test 2016 Result: 8 November,2016
Date of forwarding to the University the Category & optional subject wise list of students admitted.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Undergraduate:
* Those students were passed SSC or similar exam in 2010 & after that are eligible to apply Rajshahi University for the educational session 2016-17 of Undergraduate 1st Year Admission Test,
* Those students were passed HSC or similar exam 2015 & 2016 are eligible to apply Rajshahi University for the educational session 2016-17 of Undergraduate 1st Year Admission Test,
* Interested applicants have to get minimum CGPA 8.50 in SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam separately Form Science,
* Interested applicants have to get total CGPA 7.50 form Humanities & 8.00 form Business in SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam both.
Candidates whose results for the qualifying examination are not yet declared may also apply, provided that she/he is confident of fulfilling all the criteria for admission and is able to submit the original marks sheets before the admission process is completed.
How to Apply:
SMS Method to Apply For RUET Admission 2016-17
1st SMS: RUET <space> first 3 letters of HSC Exam Board <space> HSC Exam Roll <space> HSC Exam passing year <space> first 3 letters of SSC Exam Board <space> SSC Exam Roll <space> SSC Exam passing year <space> Group & send it to 16222.
2nd SMS: RUET <space> YES <space> PIN Number <space> Mobile number & send 16222.
RUET Admission Seat Plan:
RUET Admission exam will held on seat wise. So before every Unit exam date, The Authority published admission Seat plan 2/3 days before. Now it is the easy process to know about seat plan within a short time through Online.
RUET Admit Card:
After publish exam date & time admit card will be available. You can download your admit card from RUET official website Applicants will have to come with
1. Two Copies of Admit Card downloaded from http://www.ruet.ac.bd
2. Registration Card and Admit Card of H.S.C/Equivalent Examination.
3. Two Copies of Passport Size Photo which has been used in downloaded Admit Card.
RUET Undergraduate Admission Result 2016-17:
RUET admission test result will be published 8 November,2016 Applicants can know admission test result through Online.
RUET Download Admission Test Result 2016