NU has released notification for admission into Fellow Programme a through a Masters Preliminary for the academic year 2014-2015. This is an Masters Preliminary which will invite applications for qualified candidates into Master of Arts (MA),Master of Social Sciences (MSS), Master of Science (MSc),Master of Business Studies (MBS),Master of Music (M.Mus).
Eligibility for NU Masters Preliminary Admission 2016
Candidates will be eligible for the NU Masters Preliminary exam only if they meet the following criteria:
• Candidates applying for this NU Masters Preliminary admission need to pass graduation in BA with minimum 40% marks from National University or 4 years honours but get degree certificat.
• Candidates must be Bangladeshi citizens only with local or non-local status.
• Private Degree pass candidates are not apply.
Registration Fees for Masters Preliminary Admission
Applicants of NU Masters Preliminary Admission are required to pay a registration fee of 300/- if belongs all Subject. Payment must be made through Submit College.
Process of Applying for Masters Preliminary Admission 2014
To apply for NU Masters Preliminary Admission candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates are required to Fill up Application form to apply for this Admission.
• Applicants have to first visit official website that is www.app1.nu.edu.bd.
• Click Masters Tab & click Apply now Masters Preli Or get details from application form.
• Fill in all the details carefully without any mistakes.
• Applicants are then required to pay the amount as per the instructions through submit to College.
• Candidates should send the signed printout of the submitted application form along with the necessary certificates and documents submit to College.
Important Dates in NU Masters part 1 Admission 2014
• Following are some of the important dates in NU Masters part 1 Admission 2014:
• Application forms will be available for downloading from the 16 October 2016.
• Last date for sending filled in application forms is in the 31, October 2016.
• Class Start 20 November 2016
Stage 1: Eligible candidates have to first apply online in nu Official website.
Stage 2: Candidates should send the signed printout of the submitted application form along with the necessary certificates and documents submit to College.
Stage 3: Shortlisted candidates appear for NU Masters part 1 Admission. NU Masters part 1 no Admission Test is marit list result published.
Stage 4:After published marit list Candidates appearing for admission college.
NU Masters part 1 Admission Result 2014-15:
NU Masters part 1 result will be published November. Applicants can know admission test result through Online & SMS.Students will get Masters part 1 Marit list result through SMS
NU<Space>ATMP<Space>Roll No and send it 16222
Exp:NU ATMP 768564 and Send 16222