Jessore University of Science and Technology has released notification from eligible candidates for admission to 4 year Honours Courses in the Department of The JUST. Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST) Honours Admission Test Notice & Result 2016-17 has been published on JUST website and our website. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of JUST Honours Admission 2016 such as application form and fee, eligibility criteria, Admit card ,seat plan etc on this page.
Jessore University of Science and Technology The Undergraduate Program:
The Honours Program shall be of duration 4 years with in each year, exclusive of the period of exam and admission. JUST admission test will be held under 8 faculties for total 6 units. The Faculty are
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Faculty of Biological Science and Technology
Faculty of Applied Science and Technology
Faculty of Arts and Social Science
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Business Studies
Faculty of Health Science
Admission test of different units will be held on a separate day.
* Application Start: September 20 2016
* Application End: September 22 2016
* JUST Admission Test 2016 Will Start: 6 & 7 November.
* JUST Admission Test 2016 Result: N/A
Date of forwarding to the University the Category & optional subject wise list of students admitted.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Undergraduate:
* Interested candidates ought to passed HSC or equivalent exam in 2016 or they must have ‘A’ level certificate which was got before November, 2015,
* They have to get minimum CGPA 3.00 in together of SSC & HSC or similar exam result,
* Applicants need minimum total GPA 7.00 in both SSC and HSC. They have to obtain GPA 3:00 in SSC and HSC individually.
Candidates whose results for the qualifying examination are not yet declared may also apply, provided that she/he is confident of fulfilling all the criteria for admission and is able to submit the original marks sheets before the admission process is completed.
How to Apply:
SMS Method to Apply For JUST Admission 2016-17
JUST<space>1st 3 Letter of HSC Board<space>Roll<space>Year of passing<space>1st 3 Letter of SSC Board<space>Roll<space> Year of passing<space> Group and Send to 16222
Example : JUST DHA 340928 2016 DHA 654321 2014 A
JUST YES PIN ANY CONTACT MOBILE Send the SMS to 16222 to pay the application fee.
Example: JUST YES 94563122 01711378747
Generally, there are two parts in the Admission
* MCQ Test: The students are to sit for MCQ test onPhysics , Chemistry , Mathematices and English subjects in H.S.C level. In MCQ test the students are to select the correct answers from the available options. For worng answer the students have to penaltized by negative marking. The students qualified in the test are called for subject choice.
* Subject Choice: After qualifying in the MCQ test the students are called for subject choice. In this phase students are to fillup subjects choice form.The students are allocated in the departments according to their merits in admission test with available seats.
JUST Admission Seat Plan:
JUST Admission exam will held on seat wise. So before every Unit exam date, The Authority published admission Seat plan 7 days before. Now it is the easy process to know about seat plan within a short time through Online.
JUST Admit Card:
After publish exam date & time admit card will be available. You can download your admit card from JUST official website Applicants will have to come with
1. Two Copies of Admit Card downloaded from (http://just.edu.bd/just/index.php/admission)
2. Registration Card and Admit Card of H.S.C/Equivalent Examination.
3. Two Copies of Passport Size Photo which has been used in downloaded Admit Card.
JUST Honours Admission Result 2016-17:
JUST admission test result will be published After 3/4 Days later. Applicants can know admission test result through Online.By SMS
JUST<space>1Result<space>Exam Roll and Send 16242
Example:JUST Result 345728and Send 16242