IFIC Bank Job Circular 2015: IFIC Bank Ltd has released a employment notification for Trainee Assistant Officer post. Apply online from here. IFIC Bank Ltd had released a recruitment notification inviting the applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the Trainee Assistant Officer across the all over the country. Application deadline is 15th December 2015.
Grade Rank: Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
* Front line service for opening A/Cs & issuing cheque book.
* Clearing, Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment.
* Provide Card & Mobile banking services.
* Issue FDR/DPS/Sanchaya-patra.
* Handle POS machine.
* Providing Remittance (Local/Inward) and Locker service etc.
* Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class or Equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any reputed university.
* Excellent communition and interpersonal skill.
* Computer proficiency is a must.
* Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
Age Limit: Candidates age as on November 15, 2015 30 years maximum and 32 Years maximum in case of son/daughter of freedom fighter or Handicapped Quota.
IFIC Bank Trainee Assistant Officer Job Circular
Process Of Selection:
If you meet the above criteria and feel yourself prepared to take up the challenge, please forward your application by online. Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
15th December, 2015
The intending applicants are requested to visit http://career.ificbankbd.com and may apply online with confidence by furnishing their detailed Resume with a recently snapped passport size color photograph.