Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Job Circular: Establishment of Institute for Peadiatric Neurodisorder and Autism in BSMMU has released a employment notification for child’s development therapist, councilor,receptionist, Office Assistent, cleaner, word boy post. Applications are hereby invited from dynamic, self-motivated and experienced persons having pleasant and positive personality for the all post to be recruited immediately for Establishment of Institute for Peadiatric Neurodisorder and Autism in BSMMU. with gross salary mentioned below.
Job Tital: child’s development therapist, councilor,receptionist, Office Assistent, cleaner, word boy.
Application Deadline: 14 May , 2016 (2:300 p.m).
General Information: Only online application through website of (www.ipnabsmmu.edu.bd/www.forms.gov.bd) will be entertained from 10:00 a.m. 1 May, 2016 to 02:30 p.m. 14 May, 2016.
salary: TK.21,500/= to TK.11,900/
Institute for Peadiatric Neurodisorder and Autism in BSMMU Job Circular Download
Interested applicants have to apply through the online application form published in the web site of BSMMU. (www.ipnabsmmu.edu.bd/www.forms.gov.bd). Submission of the Application Form. Candidates must also submit a signed application mentioning the name of position including the papers along with the following papers (1-6) whichever applicable, through Postal or Email service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Establishment of Institute for Peadiatric Neurodisorder and Autism BSMMU, E Block, 3rd Floor, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, Sahabaga, Dhaka.
Application Form Download
Process Of Selection:
* Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview through SMS or mobile phone or e-mail or any online means
* Candidates have to sit for interview (Viva Voce) at Dhaka.
* Any misrepresentation willingly or unwillingly by the candidate at any stage of recruitment and selection process will cancel the candidature of the applicant.
* Incomplete application will not be accepted.
* Any persuasion will disqualify the candidate.