BDBL Job Admit Card & Seat Plan 2016: Bangladesh Development Bank written Exam will be conducted by the BDBL 15th January (Friday) 2016 at 10:00 am to 11:20 am. BDBL Officer- Cash job Circular 2015 will be published BDBL in www.bdbl.com.bd on 9th August 2015.Bangladesh Development Bank Officer- Cash Circular 2015 start date of application dates will be on 12th August 2015 to 31 August 2015.
Candidates should note that BDBL to the above exam will be made on the results of the written & viva examination to be conducted by the Bangladesh Development Bank followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board, of candidates who qualify in the viva examination.
Bangladesh Development Bank written Exam 2015 can be held in 15th January, 2016. Candidates can download their admit card from here. To download admit card candidates should submit their user ID and password & Contact No from here.
Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd. contribute to the capital market, acts as a dealer & stock broker to provide services small and medium investors and operates brokerage houses at Motijheel. BDBL enlarges financial assistance for setting up industries and supply all kinds of commercial banking services to customers throughout all branches in Bangladesh. The written exam will be held in dhaka division exam center. Details of BDBL Officer Cash exam seat paln and routine are available here.
Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd Exam date www.bdbl.com.bd. BDBL Written Exam date 2015, BDBL Circular, BDBL Seat Plan,BDBL Admit Card, BDBL written Result, BDBL Officer Cash Written Result, BDBL Viva Result at BDBL website www.bdbl.com.bd. All kind of updates information Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd www.bdbl.com.bd.
* You must report to the Examination Center by 09:30am along with the admit card to show it to the invigilator on duty.
* Only pen, pencil and admit card are allowed in the examination hall.
* No mobile, calculator, wrist watch or any other electronic devise is allowed in the examination hall. If anybody is found with any of such instruments, he/she will be expelled.
* Only a computer print-out of the admit card is acceptable. Please do not bring photocopies of the card to the Examination Hall.
* Please preserve the admit card for all future references including for producing before the viva-board, if you qualify.
Regarding submitting certificates/documents for the post of Officer(cash) of Bangladesh Development Bank.